Monday 14 November 2022

INSTAGRAM SERVICES

 


Hey You!


I'm proud you are ready to take your Instagram page to the next level and I'm here to hold your hand every step of the way! 


Now let's get to it! 


There are three available packages for you to subscribe to but I can give you this free advice "the longer the plan the more engagements you will get if you are consistent with the lessons learned in our meetings''.



Here are some of the benefits you stand to gain:

  • You learn how to write engaging captions.
  • You learn how to attract your target audience.
  • You get to learn how to increase your Instagram engagements organically.


Bonus:

Free Reminders to Post on your Page!

Free brand advert on my Instagram page!

Free Instagram Page audit to determine what content best works for your target audience!


Prices

Basic Plan: 1 month: $200 $100    

Gold Plan: 3 months: $500 $250

Platinum Plan: 6 months: $900 $450 


Pay through

Paypal Account:

https://www.paypal.me/OlaoluwaUmukoro

or

Interac e transfer

olaoluwaumukoro@gmail.com

Note: Please send me a mail/dm with your receipt and details to confirm payment.


If you are busy and want me to manage your Instagram personally then shoot me a mail/dm

at olaoluwaumukoro@gmail.com/@dr_temielsie



No comments:

Post a Comment

INSTAGRAM SERVICES

  Hey You! I'm proud you are ready to take your Instagram page to the next level and I'm here to hold your hand every step of the wa...